“Tough times, don’t last. Tough people do!” – Unknown
Rewind to 6 weeks ago and we at Specialised Arms & Ammunition Trading Company would have most likely laughed off the possibility of a nationwide lockdown, but the reality of this global pandemic hit home hard.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the families whom have lost a loved one to COVID19 and we would like to extend a hearty support to those who are making a speedy recovery.
South African’s are a resilient bunch and more often than not, it is in times of hardships that we put aside all differences to fight together. This will be no exception.
In the fight against COVID19, SWATCO will be re-opening its doors to the people of South Africa that require emergency assistance. We will be legally compliant with the law in all regards with our re-opening on Monday, 4 May 2020.
We will be servicing the following sectors:
- Anti-poaching initiatives
- Private Security Sector
- Metro Police Service
- Bonafide Hunters
- Patrons requiring strict emergency repairs
- Trading hours will be from Monday to Friday, from 09h00 to 15h00.
- All patrons and customers MUST wear a mask prior to entry. Should you not have a mask one will be provided to you at a cost.
- All patrons must sanitise hands prior to entry.
- We will measure and record temperatures. Should a patron have a temperature higher than 38 degrees, we will not permit entry. We encourage these patrons to consult their GP or call the COVID19 support line.
Warm and safe regards,
J. Glajchen and D. Sheer